My banshee build

686raptor

Long story short i traded one of my raptor's for a banshee. It ended up being a not so nice bike and we tore it down and started over on it. Here's some pics and will put up some more tonight when i get time.

Raptor i traded.

IMG_1483.jpg

What the banshee looked like when i got it.

Dave27s20photos2011-9-08201111.jpg

Dave27s20photos2011-9-08201131.jpg

What it looked like the same day i picked it up.

hydrabeds005.jpg

Will put up more pics later.

looking good..

Thanks

Looks like that Orange has a little sparkle to it...very nice color choice.

What size Cheetah is that, BTW?

nice looking build!

Thanks, it has a ton of sparkle. 552 12mill.

Did you trade with a guy from Rexburg? I think I saw that raptor last summer. What does your shop specialize in?

Yeah i traded with Eric in Rexberg but didn't trade untill around sept. If you saw it before than it was me still. We ride at St. A's about 4-5 times a year. We work on 2 or 4 stroke motors, atv's - dirtbikes - watercraft - snowmobiles

Thanks

Thanks, it has a ton of sparkle. 552 12mill.

Yeah i traded with Eric in Rexberg but didn't trade untill around sept. If you saw it before than it was me still. We ride at St. A's about 4-5 times a year. We work on 2 or 4 stroke motors, atv's - dirtbikes - watercraft - snowmobiles

It was in or after sept, I remember him saying he traded a built banshee for it. It was the fist day he had it out I think, I was very impressed, that thing flew. Did you do all the engine work on it, and was the banshee he traded you faster? Are you guys coming for Memorial?

It was in or after sept, I remember him saying he traded a built banshee for it. It was the fist day he had it out I think, I was very impressed, that thing flew. Did you do all the engine work on it, and was the banshee he traded you faster? Are you guys coming for Memorial?

My dad did the motor work. It was a 4 mill stroker 720. The banshee is faster. 12mill 552 on methanol but as you can see needed alot of work. We usually come every memorial but the weather is always crap so we will be down on the 4th of july weekend from thursday thru monday.