oko carbs

jse28

Yes, i run the 30 mm OKO's , had them for a few years now, there a great carb for the money. Quite a few other people run them also. Everything inside is Genuine kiehn parts. When you buy them from carb parts warehouse they even send you a kiehn parts book with them.

There pretty much a re badged kiehn carb. For the money i spent on them and they come with a few different size mains and pilots and a pro motion cable all for under $200. Cant be that.

The performance gain is really good too. They also fit in the stock intake boots and airbox boots just fine and are so much easier to change jets and tune them over stock. IMO there worth every penny.

Grab some from CPW, they hook up! :beer:

I have a set of 30okos. So far they work great. Only had them a couple weeks and i maybe put 1.5 hours on the bike.

do they come in a kit for a banshee or do you have to buy them seperately? I looked on cpws web site and they didnt show any just mikuni and keihin

i was looking into buying some PWK 28mm, but if these are nearly the same thing, and there are no complaints from you guys, i'd definitely get some. texasbanshee, shoot an ebay link on here. i see some for individual carbs, but none as a kit? This is what i've found:

OKO 28mm Carb @ eBay

Unfortunately, they also ship from Taiwan. so who knows how long they'd take to get here.

Yeah get on ebay and find them,any of their carbs, then check out their other items they should have some on there. You'll more than likely get them cheaper on ebay but if you buy them straight out from them I think their around $250 + shipping. They will jet them close for your altitude plus give you xtra jets. Their #1 216 635-1099

Scottie D just get on ebay and type carb parts warehouse, it will come up and it will say for banshee after you open file. If you find 30s then those are it. They are actually 28s bored out to 30mm they will tell you all that when you read their comment.

So i found them on eBay.

Carb Parts Warehouse @ eBay

But no OKOs. Now the guys from Taiwan got back to me last night. Actually, the guy who responded was from Canada. He said that he would give me 2 28mm carbs for $150 shipped. He also said he didn't think i needed a new throttle cable. Worse comes to worse, I get those and get a new cable for Keihins here locally, right? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just tired of messing with my stock carbs.

Also, CPW's site, as well as FAST's are fucked up at the moment. but i'll check back later and see if they can help me out.

do they come in a kit for a banshee or do you have to buy them seperately? I looked on cpws web site and they didnt show any just mikuni and keihin

Bought them separately. There's no reason you need a banshee kit. Just get two of the same carbs, a throttle cable if needed, pod filters(unless your filters will fit) and extra jets(pilots/mains). My carbs had stock jets in them and they were WAY off. If ida ran them as is, they would of destroyed my engine in a jiffy.

I got my carbs from the for sale section here. Then i called up FAST for a throttle cable and tons of extra jets. Took me two ordered worth of jets to figure out which ones i needed but oh well.

Bought them separately. There's no reason you need a banshee kit. Just get two of the same carbs, a throttle cable if needed, pod filters(unless your filters will fit) and extra jets(pilots/mains). My carbs had stock jets in them and they were WAY off. If ida ran them as is, they would of destroyed my engine in a jiffy.

I got my carbs from the for sale section here. Then i called up FAST for a throttle cable and tons of extra jets. Took me two ordered worth of jets to figure out which ones i needed but oh well.

So i know the keihin jets will fit the OKOs, but if you're going from stock carbs to OKOs or Keihins, do you need a different cable? or will stock work?

So i know the keihin jets will fit the OKOs, but if you're going from stock carbs to OKOs or Keihins, do you need a different cable? or will stock work?

You need a new cable, and if you do get these 28's or 30's you'll be around 150-160 range mains and 45-55 pilots just a close guess!