whats the best

trademark

phil[sandfiends] just has drop off the sport a bit, jhonny[mishin32] sold all his stuff recently and blake[hill master] still has some of his stuf fbut just never rides...hey maybe ill take my shit to the track one day......i know am not set up for that but i should checkm it out..... :beer:

Yeah, Phil seemed to get into when his friends were into it. I was sad to see Johnny sell his stuff. I met up with Brett a few months back at a bakersfield race. It was good to see him again. They were all a pretty good group of guys. Dune racing just got too out of hand for most of us I think. I took a little over a year off and built a sand rail. I just recently got back into it, but more than likely I will sell my hill stuff and just stick to the track.

i would not understand why a small motor would not be consider a serious for drag racing motor....it gets serious when you make serious..........weather it be a 350 to a triple dmx......you just race according to class....imo

yea thats why i got a shee finally my 450 only will get me so far even thought about selling it but i have so much in it that i could never sale it........i a 275 man on a 450 that i have been happy with.... sometimes doing the home work is not all that good, but helps i have left every thing to my builder and we have done wat has been set out to do ... ui just always ask around on things the question what may be new ...like i said him and i was talking about going with a 14 mil super cub.......but then again people on here say that a motor that big is no good on a stock frame..

yea thats why i got a shee finally my 450 only will get me so far even thought about selling it but i have so much in it that i could never sale it........i a 275 man on a 450 that i have been happy with.... sometimes doing the home work is not all that good, but helps i have left every thing to my builder and we have done wat has been set out to do ... ui just always ask around on things the question what may be new ...like i said him and i was talking about going with a 14 mil super cub.......but then again people on here say that a motor that big is no good on a stock frame..

You weigh a lot (no offense) so a bigger motor will suit you better. However, IMO a supercub is a waste of money when you are comparing dollars to CC's (and factoring your weight). It makes no sense to do a supercub when you still have to buy the cyls, crank, casework, special head, etc. when you can have a cheetah or a DM for the same price or even cheaper. I honestly think anything more than a 10mm on a cub or supercub is pointless as well because you are still using stock intakes.

If I were you...I would do something like a 4-7mm DM which is about all I would trust a stock tranny for. A 4mm motor will cut your bill by 600 bucks pretty easily and still run with the best cubs. If you put a billet second gear set in it I would go a 10mm. If this is for drag racing, you can put a ton of power into a stock chassis. Last month at the PS race Rob had an 18mm DMX that went a 3.59 on a stock chassis. Pretty impressive.

You weigh a lot (no offense) so a bigger motor will suit you better. However, IMO a supercub is a waste of money when you are comparing dollars to CC's (and factoring your weight). It makes no sense to do a supercub when you still have to buy the cyls, crank, casework, special head, etc. when you can have a cheetah or a DM for the same price or even cheaper. I honestly think anything more than a 10mm on a cub or supercub is pointless as well because you are still using stock intakes.

If I were you...I would do something like a 4-7mm DM which is about all I would trust a stock tranny for. A 4mm motor will cut your bill by 600 bucks pretty easily and still run with the best cubs. If you put a billet second gear set in it I would go a 10mm. If this is for drag racing, you can put a ton of power into a stock chassis. Last month at the PS race Rob had an 18mm DMX that went a 3.59 on a stock chassis. Pretty impressive.

there want be anything stock about the trany or the intake cause all that is to me a part of the motor build .all that will change override stright cutts most likely lectrons on alcohol billet cluch basket etc. so you say a 10 mil cheeta..

what the difference in dm and cheeta ?

there want be anything stock about the trany or the intake cause all that is to me a part of the motor build .all that will change override stright cutts most likely lectrons on alcohol billet cluch basket etc. so you say a 10 mil cheeta..

what the difference in dm and cheeta ?

By stock I mean the stock gears. Not everybody does the billet 2nd gear set.I was not referring to an override. The DM is just a much bigger cylinder.

i would not understand why a small motor would not be consider a serious for drag racing motor....it gets serious when you make serious..........weather it be a 350 to a triple dmx......you just race according to class....imo

the comment i made was a bit of a joke taken off ps.

I would just go all out on a 4mil just for the fact that it will be a bit cheaper to build a 4mil wil rev quicker than a 10mil so you will get off the line quicker most likely with the right setup and gears done/paddles you can make a mean mofo and for the power classes if you come out on top in your class

Get the right builder and a 421 ported,timmed,carbed and set up to get it on will hang as long as you have the chassis to put it down,with a cut trans and all the goodies.If your gonna race track with a full rigid..Then you will spend evil amounts to hang with the big boys. If you are looking for a 14mm then you missed the deal of the day yesterday from Docjwatson here on the hq...Just wait for someone to pop a lil nut in a chick and another deal will be on the way..Does this mean we have to make a welfare build for doc now too?Dam!!!Jk doc..good luck on the newby..

That just aint right. Haha. It's all good JB.

well i think i am going with a 10 mil dmx from rdz with the works 6 speed override and all

10mil DMX is a step in the right direction man. That would be a great motor to stuff in a stock chassis.