whats the best

trademark

i have this banshee i just got , have been doing a lot of reading but i am new here and wanted to see what people have to say... whats the best build to go fast as hell with... dm,t-rex,super cub, cheetah cub.......give me your best.

for a stock chassy and for drag racing only i would say nothing bigger than an 10 mil cub.....a 421 cub is hard to beat well set up not only for the money but at the drag stip as well.......imo

for a stock chassy and for drag racing only i would say nothing bigger than an 10 mil cub.....a 421 cub is hard to beat well set up not only for the money but at the drag stip as well.......imo

Very true, I've seen people time after time with big motors in a stock chassis go to the track a get it handed to them by a small motor whether in a stock chassis or drag chassis.. You can really just get to much power for a stock frame if not set up perfectly.. Jmo..

Get the right builder and a 421 ported,timmed,carbed and set up to get it on will hang as long as you have the chassis to put it down,with a cut trans and all the goodies.If your gonna race track with a full rigid..Then you will spend evil amounts to hang with the big boys. If you are looking for a 14mm then you missed the deal of the day yesterday from Docjwatson here on the hq...Just wait for someone to pop a lil nut in a chick and another deal will be on the way..Does this mean we have to make a welfare build for doc now too?Dam!!!Jk doc..good luck on the newby..

Get the right builder and a 421 ported,timmed,carbed and set up to get it on will hang as long as you have the chassis to put it down,with a cut trans and all the goodies.If your gonna race track with a full rigid..Then you will spend evil amounts to hang with the big boys. If you are looking for a 14mm then you missed the deal of the day yesterday from Docjwatson here on the hq...Just wait for someone to pop a lil nut in a chick and another deal will be on the way..Does this mean we have to make a welfare build for doc now too?Dam!!!Jk doc..good luck on the newby..

what kind of times do a 421 run? i want low 6's to high 5's in the 1/8...........this is a banshee so ......cause if not ...i already have a honda that runs 6.92 in the 1/8trx450r.. an i went just about all out on it ...a banshhh is faster so i want a damn good starting point ....

last i heard was anything smaller than a 10mill and you wont be

considered a serious drag racer.

i would not understand why a small motor would not be consider a serious for drag racing motor....it gets serious when you make serious..........weather it be a 350 to a triple dmx......you just race according to class....imo

what kind of times do a 421 run? i want low 6's to high 5's in the 1/8...........this is a banshee so ......cause if not ...i already have a honda that runs 6.92 in the 1/8trx450r.. an i went just about all out on it ...a banshhh is faster so i want a damn good starting point ....

a 350 banshee motor can be faster than your 4stroke[inthe right set up]......if you want to be fast do your homework and build a good runninng set up...the motor is only as good as the tunner.......gearing,tires,suspension,carburation,timing,weight to power ratio, all that stuff plays a bigg roll on how a motor will performe.i hope that helps

A DMX is not a spread bore.

i dont know enough about those i just know they cost alot.....hey koolguyson i would like to say sorry for beaing a jerk the other time ....i know you have being oround a long time. you used to race phil and jhonny and blake at pismo back in the day.all in good fun :beer:

i dont know enough about those i just know they cost alot.....hey koolguyson i would like to say sorry for beaing a jerk the other time ....i know you have being oround a long time. you used to race phil and jhonny and blake at pismo back in the day.all in good fun :beer:

It happens. I can't remember what all was said, but I think you owe me a race??? lol

Yeah I miss those guys. Last time I raced Phil I was kicking his ass on a 4mm cub in Dumont. haha

It happens. I can't remember what all was said, but I think you owe me a race??? lol

Yeah I miss those guys. Last time I raced Phil I was kicking his ass on a 4mm cub in Dumont. haha

phil[sandfiends] just has drop off the sport a bit, jhonny[mishin32] sold all his stuff recently and blake[hill master] still has some of his stuf fbut just never rides...hey maybe ill take my shit to the track one day......i know am not set up for that but i should checkm it out..... :beer: