Banshee A-Arms

i dont know for a fact but i had a blaster and the front end is basically the same as long as it lines up i would measure it then i bet it would work

I belive the front suspension for the blaster is totally different from the banshee, but i could be wrong. I retro fitted yfz450 arms on my bike.

I handed them off to my friend last night, when he compares them I will post the results. He basically has a front end on his blaster that is ready to fall apart (his truck is the same!). He said if they don't fit he's gonna give them to his dad's sawmill maintenance man to "retro-fit." I told him I'd rather get my basically new arms back before he Frankenstein's some kind of death-trap. Dude's a real Wanker, but a friend nonetheless.

I handed them off to my friend last night, when he compares them I will post the results. He basically has a front end on his blaster that is ready to fall apart (his truck is the same!). He said if they don't fit he's gonna give them to his dad's sawmill maintenance man to "retro-fit." I told him I'd rather get my basically new arms back before he Frankenstein's some kind of death-trap. Dude's a real Wanker, but a friend nonetheless.

Yea def not something you want to do if you dont know what you are doing. The yfz450 arms had to be cut where the bushings install. And then had to have some spacers made to compensate for what you cut off. The ultimate is inter grading the spacers with the bushing incorporated in the same piece.