Stator issue?

Ok make a long story short I was rideing threw it into 2nd gear and heard somthing come loose had to push it back home in netual. Took the stator cover off and noticed the fylwheel nut came loose, key has some dents in it the stator magnet I think is what it's called looks like it got hit. This is a new stator replace 2 months ago, I put everything back togeather and will not run. I took the stator to the dealer they tested the ohms and checked out good....where do i go from here. The electrical system was tested it's not anything else going on this is isolated I just dont know if I should get a new stator or what. I havnt checked for spark and I garutee it's not sparking because of this incedent. The key dose have some nicks in it.

Sounds like your magnets hit the pickup coil, thats why it's not sparking.

Whats the pickup look like?

it looks like it got smacked hard to telll if it got bent but def got damaged in some way. Wood that still be the issue even if the resestance check is within normal range? Sounds like iam guna have to replace the stator again.

on the pick up coil there should be a little silver piece in the middle sticking out just a lil bit. and the gap between the little silver piece and the 2 bumps on the flywheel should be as much as a business card. but if the pickup coil got any kind of damage then its prob toast. my pickup coil came loos a couple weeks back and it flopped around against the fly wheel and i had to get another one. good luck man