1st ride

Ok so I have a 06 Shee, Cpi inframes, and K&Ns.....I took it to Little Sahara this weekend and over all it was running pretty good. Once I got it in powerband the thing was super fast, i doesnt cut out of anything at full throttle. My problem is...it would bogg if the rpm's were too low, so i would have to gas past it. Im thinking too much fuel?? i dunno, help please.

I just picked up the bike so i have no clue what jets are in it. Im always riding at about 5000ft.

Ok so I have a 06 Shee, Cpi inframes, and K&Ns.....I took it to Little Sahara this weekend and over all it was running pretty good. Once I got it in powerband the thing was super fast, i doesnt cut out of anything at full throttle. My problem is...it would bogg if the rpm's were too low, so i would have to gas past it. Im thinking too much fuel?? i dunno, help please.

I just picked up the bike so i have no clue what jets are in it. Im always riding at about 5000ft.

Pretty hefty pipes for a stock motor, meaning no bolt ons besides filters, gotta keep the Rs up. That high alt. prolly should be around 300-320s at most, I would think.