15X tumble.

SheeBang92

i was riding my old 300ex and i was about to go trade it straight up for a 400ex because my 300 was nice (at the time) so i was out riding it having fun one last day on it. we rode for about 8 hours climbing hills and screwing around in mud and fields then we got to the hills if anyone has ever owned a stock 300ex they would know they are kind of NUTLESS when it comes to climbing a steep hill in 3rd gear i was going up this staircase hill that i have climbed many times before even on a cr80 always made it just fine. well i thought i would take my baby up that hill one last time before we went to the truck the hill went like this

/

/

____/

/

/

/

well i got up the first hill then got to the second and it started bogging down so i downshifted (what your not supposed to do on a steep hill) then the front end stood straight up at the top of the hill right before the tip top then i bailed and heard someone yell lookout and i scrambled out of the way and watched my baby tumble 15 times (this is how many times i counted it tumble and i started counting after it hit the flat part) and then the quad landed on its wheels facing the opposite way of the hill leaking fuel everywhere it busted my brand new (put on the day before) durablue +4 axel bent my itp beadlock rear rims busted my pro taper bars my dg front bumper and my 6 pack rack in the rear bent the frame all to hell the gas tank busted flattened my steering stem and broke one of my nerfbars and bent an upper a-arm all in one tumble down a hill. i learned never to take a hill in 3rd gear to be easier on the motor again i would rather blow it up than do all that damage to it. but i forked out a grand and the rest of the 300 and finally got the 400 i wanted. so it still turned out alright if i were on a banshee i would have made it.

• 1 year later...