Lonestar Anti Vibe Steering stem

I finaly got caught up on some bills so I get to buy my Lonestar antivibe stem on monday, Im getting it +1forward+1rise.

How well did those of you who put on an antivibe stem notice the diffrence?

Truthfully Ide buy the Stabilizer first but it wont (None of them Presision,GPR,Scotts/Ohlins/Elka) Fit on the stock stem.

Then next month Im gonna buy the Stablizer GPR More than likely. Cheaper than Presision and Elka and it adjusts on the fly.

Then Finaly Im Buying the Fasst Flexxx bars. Im getting the fatbar but im not sure on what bend. Probably the same bend I have on my Renthal Fatbars now.

So all of you guys who own or have tested these items, which ones really poped out at you.

I also think Im going in the rite order as far as buying the stem/stab/then bars. any tips suguestions ect.. would be greatly appricated. this isent cheap stuff.

Also I think those PEP Stabilizers are junk, espically compared to a Scotts Elka or GPR Real Stabilizer. Or Ide save 500 probably more. That I dont really have in the first place :banghead: