Can't post a Youtube comment

So, for the past couple years I have tried every so often to post a comment(usually disrespectful) on youtube and get the "you must first confirm...." So I do and then check my inbox and spam for a confirmation. Never get it, oh well. Today I am digging a little further and it seems that they will not let me because I have a YAHOO! email? WTF!!

The part that really pisses me off is after jumping through Helpline hoop after hoop trying to send someone a message or get online help, I get a fucking phone number and an actual physical mailing address? In this day and age, I cannot get help via internet from A COMPANY THAT IS INTERNET BASED?

I'll still go on there cause they got good shit, though :woot:

And this is all because I was watching some Banshee videos and someone HAD to point out that if your going to get a Banshee you need to get the earlier models cause they made alot more power than the newer ones. I just wanted to point out that he is retarded, and now I'm all worked up and that fuck still doesn't know he is a fuckface.