BansheeHQ trip to Haspin Acres May 16, 17th CONFORMATION THREAD!

run

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys Im lookin for a quad for my son, Lookin for warrior, 400ex, banshee, rather have something with reverse but doesn't have to have. Don't have much $1500-2000 let me know if you got something. thanks

hey man, i have a buddy that has a 300ex.. is that of interest??

hey man, i have a buddy that has a 300ex.. is that of interest??

Well his younger cousin has a 300ex so you know that means he's gotta go bigger. lol

I found a few of those and asked him about it, and that was his response. :biggrin: thanks!

I know someone that is trying to get rid of his suzuki z400 but I don't know how much he is wanting to sell it for. I think he wants 2k for it. And I have a friend that has a 400ex with big bore kit on it and he wants to sell it for 1k.

Personally I think the 400ex needs some work but the z400 is pretty nice. I know how he rides and it doesn't have many miles on the z400. Let me know what you think.

Hey guys...

I am in SERIOUS, SERIOUS need of a thumb throttle, and throttle cable. Mine took a crap on me yesterday. Down at the top of the carb, the black cable is pulled out, and the bare throttle cable is exposed. At the top, the cable is exposed at the thumb, and I'm getting nothing. When I start her up...it instantly revs to max....so I have to shut it down.

I have e-mailed TONS of the people on ebay, and none of them think they can get it to me in time, which makes no sense. i'm still waiting to hear back from hellbound racing on there. So, does ANYONE have a thumb throttle and throttle cable? (stock carbs) I can OVERNIGHT a money order with tracking number first thing in the morning, and once I get you the tracking number, you could send the setup out the same day.

I am leaving here at 5:45 am friday morning to go to haspin (I'm in Southern Ohio/Northern Kentucky visiting family) so haspin is about 2.5 hours from me.

I'd hate to spend a full day at haspin without riding. I'm going to keep beating ebay, but I have to order tomorrow and dont wanna take the chance with a "I might get it out in time" situation.

thanks ahead of time. just let me know a price.

does anyone have a how to shift book or video for over 45yr old riders....i will pay to overnight ship.

why ebay? rockymountain for bikebandit over night air but if u order it tonight regular shipping should get it there thursday.

WHAT!!??!! That would be awesome....going to check now.

I know someone that is trying to get rid of his suzuki z400 but I don't know how much he is wanting to sell it for. I think he wants 2k for it. And I have a friend that has a 400ex with big bore kit on it and he wants to sell it for 1k.

Personally I think the 400ex needs some work but the z400 is pretty nice. I know how he rides and it doesn't have many miles on the z400. Let me know what you think.

Could you get some pics of it and see what he wants for it, thanks! The z400

I will have my DSLR out there, and my video camera for the next youtube video. Should be a great time, and I hope to great some great shoots/video so I can make a longer video this time.

Edited by cb6979