Updated YFRZ pics

NN2

Just some more updated pictures. I tried to get the pipes mocked up so I can TIG weld them this up coming weekend. They are not the prettiest for sure (personally I think they are shit) but they will need to get me by until later in the year when I put forth the effort to make some from scratch. I would have done it this time if I would have known how much a pain the ass they would have been. It has been hell trying to get enough room to mount everything. I had the exhaust and silencers coming out the rear which interfered with the intake filters (fixed), the rear shock which also obstructed the filters (fixed), the battery location which I put just in front of the radiator (hope it doesn't interfere with cooling), and now the power valve servo which I think I found a place to mount it. Very cramped. I hope to finish up the wiring next weekend. If this thing runs without any major problems I'll shit myself.

The brains of the system

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Left side pipes

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Had the front cut fenders thrown on for a minute

IMG_1417.jpg

i really like this build. but why did you go with pro curcut pipes?

Because that is what I had. I didn't want to get a set of CPI or other and hack them up without knowing how it will go. The next ones I will be building myself and start at the cylinder and go from there so they fit like a glove. These pipes will be restricting me by probably 5hp or more.

that looks awesome man, you are doin a great job!

just a word of advice on the zeeltronic, i would make a sealed box to put it in or at least make a plug for where the hand controller plugs in. i got mine wet and it fried it.

mark.

Damn! I thought it was a sealed unit. I'll be sure to address that. Thanks.

that you looks great :thumbsup: I would probly take it to rdz or grand river and have them fab up the pipes it would save you a BIG headache and probably perform better .

I looked into RDZ initially but there is no way I'm going to pay the price for them to custom make pipes. I'm a cheap ass. I think the starting price was $700. If I have the pipe building software it shouldn't be too bad.

I must say this is one sexy beast. I've been following your build since you first posted it and i think you've done a badass job. :thumbsup:

How is your leg to pipe clearence, it's hard to tell in the photos.

Hopefully better than the banshee's since I have a nice scar on my leg from riding last year with shorts. The larger diameter section of pipe should lie just in front of my leg.

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I can fire this thing up next weekend.

Because that is what I had. I didn't want to get a set of CPI or other and hack them up without knowing how it will go. The next ones I will be building myself and start at the cylinder and go from there so they fit like a glove. These pipes will be restricting me by probably 5hp or more.

Yah I thought that's y u did that. You don't wana chop up some good pipes and screw them up. But nice build and is that rad gana b big enough. You have a fan on it right. Because that would help out allot. I can't see the pics rate now but I was just wondering

That radiator is another concern. It has the fan plus I'll be running engine ice. It's really not much smaller than a banshees but my motor is bigger too. If not then I'll have to run alot of inline coolers or something.