water dripping

jasons

ok guys i have a quick question. after i have been riding my shee for a few min and its good and wqarm. when i shut it down water starts to drip for about 5 mins from the vent line that looks like its coming off the water pump area. what does this mean. its just bugging me. is it telling me that my water pump is bad or what.

ok guys i have a quick question. after i have been riding my shee for a few min and its good and wqarm. when i shut it down water starts to drip for about 5 mins from the vent line that looks like its coming off the water pump area. what does this mean. its just bugging me. is it telling me that my water pump is bad or what.

Is it coming out of the tube or from behind the water pump cover on the side case? that vent line does not connect to the water pump, but you might be seeing the vent line for the overflow tank.

Is it coming out of the tube or from behind the water pump cover on the side case? that vent line does not connect to the water pump, but you might be seeing the vent line for the overflow tank.

there is a vent line off the pump area that connects with a t with the overflow bottle and the tube goes to the front and comes down in between the exhaust.

there is a vent line off the pump area that connects with a t with the overflow bottle and the tube goes to the front and comes down in between the exhaust.

that vent line does not connect with the overflow bottle. well its not supposed to , its supposed to connect with a T to the vent on the back of the cases right under the rear motor mount. but if it is antifreeze its likely overheating.

that vent line does not connect with the overflow bottle. well its not supposed to , its supposed to connect with a T to the vent on the back of the cases right under the rear motor mount. but if it is antifreeze its likely overheating.

mmmmmm. i just went and looked at it and your right it doesn't connect to the overflow bottle. but its the vent line that connects to a T and the one that goes back is just laying out not connected to anything. what do i connect that to anything or can i just leave it hanging there. and its not overheating because i figure it would be more dripping or you could hear it boiling its not a lot of antifreeze coming out just makes a very small puddle.