Riding in south Jersey this weekend 4/25-4/26

smokin350

Going riding this weekend down in Manchester exit 82 off the parkway same exit as Seaside but in stead go the other way on Rt37 anyway talk about directions later and I know some of u been there. It's over by Bigwill's. I have like ten people who are camping out there the whole weekend but I will be going down on Sunday!! I'm sure there is gonna be a ton of people down there, for the past 4 or 5 weekends there been an average of 60 people there a day and this weekend probably a 100 or more! If anyone is interested send me a a shout my names Dominick I'll be down there with the blue beast 103rwhp & 74.6rwtq LETS PLAY!!!!!!!!!

im from exit 0 and 0 places to ride. i was at manchester once before its awesome there. where do you ride at 69?

What's up bro, yea I'm from exit 152 and I drive down to exit 82 that's Seaside but u go the other way on rt37 about 10 minutes up the road!! I'll be at the wawa tomm morning at 9:30 if anyone wants to meet up!!

We ride to die nigga, if we don't do it right its WRONG..we ride to die. :laugh:

Aint no pay check, straight from the protects mutha fucka..chromed out motorcycles, chromed out four wheelers..20's on the trucks..NO JOBS, you know how we do this. :yelrotflmao:

Thats a classic You-Tube vid right there my friend. :beer:

Going riding this weekend down in Manchester exit 82 off the parkway same exit as Seaside but in stead go the other way on Rt37 anyway talk about directions later and I know some of u been there. It's over by Bigwill's. I have like ten people who are camping out there the whole weekend but I will be going down on Sunday!! I'm sure there is gonna be a ton of people down there, for the past 4 or 5 weekends there been an average of 60 people there a day and this weekend probably a 100 or more! If anyone is interested send me a a shout my names Dominick I'll be down there with the blue beast 103rwhp & 74.6rwtq LETS PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Yo im in E. Hanover like 15 mins from ya.Let me know when you go again i have my own transportation and 2other guys who ride with me.Never been there .