Mod Quad chain slides and guides install

Can someone please tell me how this goes on, preferably pictures.... I'm drawing a blank here.

mod_07_cha_gui_set_blk.jpg

The top left goes on the swing arm bolt and the top right attaches to the swingarm itself in front of the axle. The rollers are replacements for the stock rollers.

No pics to help, sorry. On the road at the moment.

SP

It goes around where the swingarm connects to the frme. There should be a slider there already. It's just a circular piece. Take it off with a knife. The new piece comes apart, take the screw out. The knob sticking out rests on the swingarm. The weight of the chain keeps it there. There is a picture that a member sent me when I asked the same question. If you click on my username and choose view all posts you will find the pic.

Thanks a TON, I was just about to get off of the compo for the night and thought I'd check my thread one more time and seen your post. That's the way I thought it went on but I didn't know for sure. I'm rebuilding my banshee from the frame up so having the swingarm off wasn't an issue. Thanks again!!!