new top end time

so its new top end time, any ideas on what I should use? should I bore it out? I don't really know where to start, I'm kind of on a budget but I want more power if possible. it will have trinity pipes, k and n filter with lid off, 320 mains 4th clip and 25 pilot but ill rejet if needed thanks for the suggestions

the real power comes from porting.send those jugs to HJR and then you'll be happy.If you didnt screw up the jugs,then theres no need to bore,just hone.

how much am i looking at to get them ported, and could they rebuild my top end there as well, like could i send them my whole motor? that would be an ass of money though, ha ill just stick with the porting how much do you think that would run me

how much am i looking at to get them ported, and could they rebuild my top end there as well, like could i send them my whole motor? that would be an ass of money though, ha ill just stick with the porting how much do you think that would run me

Porting will not help you if you need a topend rebuild. It is just good to get porting done while your getting the topend done to save you time and money. To send off your jugs to get rebuilt, it is about 300 plus about 25 shipping (thats a bore, hone, pistons, rings, gasket, ext...). Porting will cost you extra on top of that.

ok so i called hjr and gbot the prices and everything i guess what im trying to decide now, is what port job to get, im thinking dune/play port or the mx hardcore port, any suggestions? i ride trails the track and occasional drag, but not much, but when i do drag i do not wanna lose, what would put out more power, dune/play or mx hardcore? do they have the same power and the power band is different or does one put out alot more power? and the piston cutting and port casing what is that? and does it produce more power? im clueless guys just some opinions if yall dont mind, yall havent steered me wrong yet!