BANSHEE - Trinity Laegers Elka - HEAVY MODS - OHIO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may be interested since i jsut lost my raptor i will be lookin for a new trail bike... not gonna be able to dish out that kinda cash though... what is bottom dolalr u will take???

5500 is the absolute lowest I can go. I will also give you proabbly around 1000 in spare stock parts that you can part out.

The best I could do is 4K and you keep the stock parts...economy is too crazy to put out 6k for a bike...

Seriously? I thought you were hurting for cash so you were selling your bike to help a family member out with cancer. I know it's really none of my business but I've been working hard to try and raise parts, money and ideas for you and your family then I see you have 4g to throw down on another bike??

Seriously? I thought you were hurting for cash so you were selling your bike to help a family member out with cancer. I know it's really none of my business but I've been working hard to try and raise parts, money and ideas for you and your family then I see you have 4g to throw down on another bike??

:blink:

uh oh!!! :blink:

Edited by AWR

:ermm:

Nah Fellas, it was a misunderstanding.....I never said I was "hurting" for money or anything, but if you're truly interested just go here:

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...9678&st=240

Page 17, and 18.....full explanation and etc.

Love the site, and the members, and certainly do NOT want a bad name.

To the seller;

Sorry your thread was hijacked...but I said I had the 4k to see how firm you were on the price so that other HQ'ers or whoever might be able to get a REAL good deal. Best of luck on the sale man.