damed wheels spin in the tires

ryskie22

my mods are 421 cub on gas with a 6 inch swinger and 10 paddle superlight extremes. the problem is that i am spinning the wheels in the tires and it will dart left or right very agressive to the point i half to let off,(it doesnt do it everytime it is launched), i run the tires around 3 to 6 psi depending on how heavy the sand is, i know that it is a very agressive setup for launching. just wondering with this setup if i need to run the tires that low? i didnt air them up yet to see if they still spun. i went from 60 horse to 95 and road it this last weekend for the first time and discoverd this problem,sure love the power though,cub motors for the dunes is very fun.

my mods are 421 cub on gas with a 6 inch swinger and 10 paddle superlight extremes. the problem is that i am spinning the wheels in the tires and it will dart left or right very agressive to the point i half to let off,(it doesnt do it everytime it is launched), i run the tires around 3 to 6 psi depending on how heavy the sand is, i know that it is a very agressive setup for launching. just wondering with this setup if i need to run the tires that low? i didnt air them up yet to see if they still spun. i went from 60 horse to 95 and road it this last weekend for the first time and discoverd this problem,sure love the power though,cub motors for the dunes is very fun.

rim screws :thumbsup:

I agree with Shayne.Break the bead down and clean or sand it down smooth.It's probably pitted and your not getting a good seal.My rims did the same thing with my 12 paddle xtremes.I just took a pipe wrench and continuously beat the lip of the rim down out of anger just because of that same exact problem at the track.It worked for the whole day after

seen it happen to people who have used oil or the wrong lube to seat tires-it's fun too watch though..try seating them with brake clean.