Big thanks to the HQ tent at Snake Hunt

StreachedBanshee

I'll race you for a beer! Or maybe for the privilege to carry my cooler around! How about that? When are you gonna be there again? Looking forward to some quite riding before the crowd shows up again. Wednesday, and Thursday was nice and quite last time. Friday wasn't bad but Saturday was crazy! Better not plan on running those Zippers! Lol! See you in June Tim!

SP

I get off at 0600 on Thursday. Go home get a fews of sleep and then come up. You can carry your own damn cooler. You need to be a little closer

I get off at 0600 on Thursday. Go home get a fews of sleep and then come up. You can carry your own damn cooler. You need to be a little closer

Fine! I'll carry my own cooler......but your still gonna race me for a beer! I'll collect on Thursday evening when you get there. We can race on Friday! Lol!

SP

Count me in on the beer races, please!!! LOL I might try it in the goof cart!! Texas and Kansas Bud Light are my favs!!!

Dude, I'll race you all day long. I've already seen that bike run! It sure does look fast! J/K . We have to have displacement limits on our races. If Timmy wants to step up to the 4s that's cool. But the rest of us have to step up to your class before you can whip up on us! Unless you want to pull a plug wire! Lol! I'll still race you though. Really curious to see if that Cheetah is "all that"! See you in June buddy!

PS you still owe me a phone call bitch

SP

Fine! I'll carry my own cooler......but your still gonna race me for a beer! I'll collect on Thursday evening when you get there. We can race on Friday! Lol!

SP

I think you need to pull a plug wire for me and put on 100lbs. I got it hold 5 cases of beer when you race me!!! Do ya'll need to give me a beer order before I come up?

K, after all the complaining, I parted out the cheetah and I am building a 350, just for the beer races!! Priorities, priorities, priorities!! LOL JK I am ready for some more riding thofor sure!! I havent even seen my bike since I got back from snakehunt!! LOL Hope it is still there and will run!!