Big thanks to the HQ tent at Snake Hunt

StreachedBanshee

What up Fellas....

I sure change my name up on here....

Hmmm...

Anyways..Thanks for all the help.....

Here a pic of mine and nick's bikes after they boke took a shit on us at the drags...

my Carb fubard and well his side cover blew off LOL

l_86163c264a1345db9792a17c12a48945.jpg

l_f1d70df3cf834f09b4cdf9732a9f0433.jpg

Im going to try and go again this weekend for the ATVDRAGRACERS event....

What up Fellas....

I sure change my name up on here....

Hmmm...

Anyways..Thanks for all the help.....

Here a pic of mine and nick's bikes after they boke took a shit on us at the drags...

my Carb fubard and well his side cover blew off LOL

Im going to try and go again this weekend for the ATVDRAGRACERS event....

Are ya'll going to make it the weekend of June 10-14th? There are going to be a few of us meeting up there. I will come up on the 11th.

damn i should have went. money got real tight and i had to back out. good to hear you guys had a good time. Alan when you gonna get some slicks and come out to the valley? I'm hopefully going to be ordering an override soon, and i;m gonna hit up brian for some 4" scooter tires. I know you need your back. I hate borring shit. that or we need to hit up the river now that i got some good paddles.

Damn it, timmy!! That is smack in the middle of lake season!! i will be there, friday and saturday and sunday at least!! I finally got moving on the golf cart, tires are ordered and we are working on the front and back suspension!! The painter is looking at my banshee and coming up with some ideas for the paint on the cart!! I may have a back up for the shee!!

Damn it, timmy!! That is smack in the middle of lake season!! i will be there, friday and saturday and sunday at least!! I finally got moving on the golf cart, tires are ordered and we are working on the front and back suspension!! The painter is looking at my banshee and coming up with some ideas for the paint on the cart!! I may have a back up for the shee!!

I talked to my builder this morning. I put a coolhead on my yellow shee and got 165 psi on compression. He told me to bump my timing up to +7 and start running 100 octane and it would be peaked out!! Now I will be ready for the 4mil's. Ordered some pods, new clutch basket and the parts that were missing on the carbs that I picked up. I will be ready in June.

The buddy shee will be up for sale. My buddies will get a special price if you know someone who wants it.

I talked to my builder this morning. I put a coolhead on my yellow shee and got 165 psi on compression. He told me to bump my timing up to +7 and start running 100 octane and it would be peaked out!! Now I will be ready for the 4mil's. Ordered some pods, new clutch basket and the parts that were missing on the carbs that I picked up. I will be ready in June.

The buddy shee will be up for sale. My buddies will get a special price if you know someone who wants it.

I'll race you for a beer! Or maybe for the privilege to carry my cooler around! How about that? When are you gonna be there again? Looking forward to some quite riding before the crowd shows up again. Wednesday, and Thursday was nice and quite last time. Friday wasn't bad but Saturday was crazy! Better not plan on running those Zippers! Lol! See you in June Tim!

SP