t5's or t6's

i seen on here somewhere someone said t5's are better pipes if you have mods. and t6's work better with bone stock

I have t6's on my banshee now that's why i was wondering(see below for mods) also have cpi's thought about swapping them out or just selling the t6's if thats the case. anyone have experience on both pipes? thanks

2003 banshee

cool head, 21cc (only run on race fuel)

vf3's,K&N,

200w stator

30mm carbs 3rd clip, forgot the jet sizes

+4 timing

toomey T6's

lightened flywheel

stock sprockets

everything else stock

Edited by 2strokeme

yes t5's are better with motor work ( porting, stroker crank, etc..). depending on the kind of riding you do and what plans you have for your bike motor wise, i would just throw those cpi's on if i were you.

also, i would say that straight race gas is prob unnecessary. with only +4 timing and 21cc domes you should be fine on 92 or 93 octane pump gas. its not really gonna hurt your bike any runnin straight race gas though, mostly just your wallet. :laugh:

i seen on here somewhere someone said t5's are better pipes if you have mods. and t6's work better with bone stock

I have t6's on my banshee now that's why i was wondering(see below for mods) also have cpi's thought about swapping them out or just selling the t6's if thats the case. anyone have experience on both pipes? thanks

2003 banshee

cool head, 21cc (only run on race fuel)

vf3's,K&N,

200w stator

30mm carbs 3rd clip, forgot the jet sizes

+4 timing

toomey T6's

lightened flywheel

stock sprockets

everything else stock

[/quot

def. go with the cpi's over both those toomeys