95hp!

DopeyTripod

I agree, banshee's ARE turds! The only thing there fast at is blowing motors.

WOW, you took the time to join this site just so you could post that gay response? :shoothead: you're an idiot man.

btw, its they're not there. :thumbsup:

wow, people in this forum sure get upset easy. I guess I would to if I was riding a time bomb.

riding a timb bomb? lol who and the hell builds your motors? This was probably your bike and someone sent you an email with this link showing you how full of shit you were so you decided to delete the post,join as a member here just to respond to this topic.You're an idiot.Go join a honda 4 stroke forum or something...

Actually, its my cousins bike, tried telling him not to buy it because they are all POS but he did anyway. Blew up a couple weeks after, rebuilt it and tried to sell it. Some jerk off emailed him and accused him of lying. The dude acted like jackass (like all banshee owners ive ever met) and told him that he rides a banshee so apparently he knew EVERYTHING about them. Just wish people would keep thier nose in thier own shit.