New suspension!

So I finally got around to reading my March ATV Sport magazine, and I read that there is a new suspension company that has started up, it's 2 people from different off-road racing companies (HMF Engineering and GT Thunder) and after like 15 years of testing experience they decided to create a high performance suspension company that is affordable... It's called HLS and I guess they had to do testing on the shocks and got the front shocks into production for pretty much every sport ATV and are getting ready to start producing rear shocks for all sport ATV. In the magazine they tested them on YFZ's and it came out great, they are pretty cheap though and look like they are pretty good shocks... Anyone heard or seen what Im talking about? trying to find a number or website in the article, but cant seem to find one.

I agree man, but sometimes you find someone that isn't trying to ding people and actually will lower the price to help others and sell volume. Im not planning on trying them anytime soon atleast until they are tested more and actually put through a beating for a long period of time I just wanted to know if any one knows any thing about them

I'm getting ready to send GT Thunder my rear shock for a rebuild. They are going to respring and revalve my rear shock for $170. Thats half of what Elka and Works want for the same services. I asked about them on here and couple people vouched for them, saying they were legit. Here is the number to GT Thunder. http://www.gtthunder.com/