Weird front right wheel issue

I am goin to try to post a picture when I get my friends digital cam. But my issue is when I turn the handlebars all the way to the right, the "right wheel" will over travel and the right wheel will be completely sideways. It isn't angled, it is side to side. The tie rods have been replaced, but still the wheel has the same issue. It over travels on the tie rod ends joint. Anyone ever bent or damaged anything on this side that could point to this problem? Any help is appreciated.

I am goin to try to post a picture when I get my friends digital cam. But my issue is when I turn the handlebars all the way to the right, the "right wheel" will over travel and the right wheel will be completely sideways. It isn't angled, it is side to side. The tie rods have been replaced, but still the wheel has the same issue. It over travels on the tie rod ends joint. Anyone ever bent or damaged anything on this side that could point to this problem? Any help is appreciated.

At the bottom of the steering stem above the bearings, there will be a stop for the steering stem make sure that it connects sometimes that stop gets bent and misses the steering stem.

• 2 weeks later...

At the bottom of the steering stem, the stops are there. It hits to stops, but this is on the wheel side. It will hit the stop when you turn the handlebars to the right but the wheel will turn about 20 degrees more with a small amount of force when pushin with your hand.

Once the wheel is completely turned to the right, the tie-rod end will be on top of the lower a-arm. The right wheel will be completely sideways which would cause me to flip the bike(when riding) or some other reason wreck. The tie rod end should stop right before it contacts the a-arm. I thought it can be the spindle but I could be wrong. Still lookin to borrown a decent camera so I can get a close up shot.

At the bottom of the steering stem, the stops are there. It hits to stops, but this is on the wheel side. It will hit the stop when you turn the handlebars to the right but the wheel will turn about 20 degrees more with a small amount of force when pushin with your hand.

Once the wheel is completely turned to the right, the tie-rod end will be on top of the lower a-arm. The right wheel will be completely sideways which would cause me to flip the bike(when riding) or some other reason wreck. The tie rod end should stop right before it contacts the a-arm. I thought it can be the spindle but I could be wrong. Still lookin to borrown a decent camera so I can get a close up shot.

I had the same issue.....mine was a bent a-arm on the right side.

Dan