Banshee TORS replacement

Alright i went to ocotillo desert for president's day weekend over a month ago. That trip I was racing an 2008 fuel injected raptor 700 and completely destroyed it. After that my quad turned off and wouldn't turn back on. I cleaned out the air filter and it turned on again. I did a few drags but i noticed it was backfiring. So i stopped riding it and when i came home i waited around 2 weeks until i looked at it. I just randomly looked at the carburetor from the airbox and i noticed that the pin on the right carburetor was stuck. I fixed that and turned it on again. It ended up flooding so i tried to adjust the idle from the TOR. But i saw that somebody had messed with it and it was ruined. So i now have just purchased new tors and need help on how to swap them out. Please help, :thanks:

i agree, ditch the TORS. it's just another one of those banshee things that is destined to fail sooner or later. a TORS eliminator kit really cleans up the carb area nicely too.

• 1 month later...