BUYERS BEWARE

CoreyReid

I 'm not so sure i belive this. I hope he is turning around. I had contacted him about this swingarm and negotiated a trade. we live close so the trade was going to be in person. I never heard back from him. he was actually getting the better deal. I'm kind of wondering if he really owned this growing swingarm. I do have his contact info but i will not publicl display it as I would not want that done to me. BUT if i do see him screw someone else i will happily give that person his info.

I Hope this guy turns around and does start doing the right thing. but some things just seem too fishy.

He doesn;;t "give away" the swingarm until he starts getting exposed.

The swingarm was given to a noob with no rap sheet.

He doesn't defend himself at all. (there are atleaast 3 threads about him with no responses)

Its a magical swingarm that can change lengths

NOW if he's turning around I will take everything I have said back. But if you are trying to make things righ you need to make it public and start by fixing the bad deals from the past, NOONE gets their rap sheet clean just cause they do one good deal.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried to defend myself in the past but actions speak louder than words! I gave the swingarm away in an effort to reconsile the situations I have made for myself in the past.

i am the one that purchased the pipes he had for sale. sent the paypal friday and got them in today. i figured i would let you guys know that the deal went smoothly, everything he said he would do he did. i am not sure of the details of his past dealings , they are none of my business. just thought i would let you guys know how the deal went good or bad. in this case it was good.

thanks

I have tried to defend myself in the past but actions speak louder than words! I gave the swingarm away in an effort to reconsile the situations I have made for myself in the past.

You gave the swingarm away to a stranger to reconsile with the past. How does that work? What happened with the guy u owed the pipes u jusr sold. You think he is feeling all warm and fuzzy bcause u gave a swinger away. Wtf is up with ur reasoning?

Has anybody noticed that the 2 supposedly happy customers are both brand new? The swinger guy has like 9 posts and now the pipe guy has like 2 posts. Something is fishy. Im thinking blznokie might have 3 new accounts :down: You guys can do whatever the hell you want. I would be very cautious dealing with this guy. He has a shitty rep on at least 3 sites i belong to.

Has anybody noticed that the 2 supposedly happy customers are both brand new? The swinger guy has like 9 posts and now the pipe guy has like 2 posts. Something is fishy. Im thinking blznokie might have 3 new accounts :down: You guys can do whatever the hell you want. I would be very cautious dealing with this guy. He has a shitty rep on at least 3 sites i belong to.

Yeah, I noticed it right away and think he is full of shit you don't just give a swingarm your asking 200 bucks for away for free. If you are loaded you wouldn't have fucked people over before.

like i said before i did by the pipes and i am not in Okalahoma with three different screen names. i do not know him other than on this site. yes i am new but that is because i just got a banshee a month ago and am in the process of rebuilding it. iam not sure of this guys dealings in the past and probably should have done my research before but i didn't and it did not bite me this time.

maybe he has turned things around and maybe not i have no idea. i do know though that if you screw people on selling things on here or anywhere else, people should be warned about you. in the same sense in my case he did do everything he said he would and i got the pipes, so i figured i would post it. it maybe the last honest deal he makes or it may not, but he was in my recent dealings with him.

by the way i live in Gardendale, AL and can get some pictures of the pipes if you guiys still believe i am not telling the truth

i have also purchased some cylinders and pistions from "wvbanshee1976" and some front plastic from "arfountain" on here i am sure they will tell you they are not shipping them to Oklahoma.

Edited by 02 banshee

like i said before i did by the pipes and i am not in Okalahoma with three different screen names. i do not know him other than on this site. yes i am new but that is because i just got a banshee a month ago and am in the process of rebuilding it. iam not sure of this guys dealings in the past and probably should have done my research before but i didn't and it did not bite me this time.

maybe he has turned things around and maybe not i have no idea. i do know though that if you screw people on selling things on here or anywhere else, people should be warned about you. in the same sense in my case he did do everything he said he would and i got the pipes, so i figured i would post it. it maybe the last honest deal he makes or it may not, but he was in my recent dealings with him.

by the way i live in Gardendale, AL and can get some pictures of the pipes if you guiys still believe i am not telling the truth

i have also purchased some cylinders and pistions from "wvbanshee1976" and some front plastic from "arfountain" on here i am sure they will tell you they are not shipping them to Oklahoma.

Cool, cool, fair enough, it just looks fishy. And just because he was square with you does not excuse a history of shady dealings. I have heard bad things on several sites. I still say CAVEAT EMPTOR

Omfg! I am responding to all in this post, I have contacted or was in contact with the ones I had issues with, I can't help it that the last 2 deals I have done were with new members, Ok now this goes out to all the hq members new and old, I apologize to the ones who feel they got screwed, it was never my intention to drag my feet on shipping, so you guys tell me what I need to do to stop all this bashing of my name, oh and if any of u want my personal info here it is, Jessie Scott Dinwiddie 24 yrs of age 4-23-84 Shawnee, Ok 74804 3916 N market st. Unit liner Company, 2004 Ford f-150 black 4x4 supercrew, anything else u guys want to know? I am posting this in an attempt to reconsile, if you guys don't accept I understand.

Thank you

Jessie Dinwiddie

Omfg! I am responding to all in this post, I have contacted or was in contact with the ones I had issues with, I can't help it that the last 2 deals I have done were with new members, Ok now this goes out to all the hq members new and old, I apologize to the ones who feel they got screwed, it was never my intention to drag my feet on shipping, so you guys tell me what I need to do to stop all this bashing of my name, oh and if any of u want my personal info here it is, Jessie Scott Dinwiddie 24 yrs of age 4-23-84 Shawnee, Ok 74804 3916 N market st. Unit liner Company, 2004 Ford f-150 black 4x4 supercrew, anything else u guys want to know? I am posting this in an attempt to reconsile, if you guys don't accept I understand.

Thank you

Jessie Dinwiddie

I don't know you or your past dealings, but if you fucked these people over in the past and never made it straight and then come back; make a new screen name and try to go straight back to buying selling I think you should keep your reconsiliation and go fuck yourself.

I don't know you or your past dealings, but if you fucked these people over in the past and never made it straight and then come back; make a new screen name and try to go straight back to buying selling I think you should keep your reconsiliation and go fuck yourself.

Did u not read my previous post? I have squared everything away.

heres my advice ive dealt with you and your not the fastest anything shipper replier whatever

if your going to sell an item say you post it on monday and some one say hey i want it.

then you better be able to read emails or pm or return phone calls till its out your door.

this i work to much. trust me i work lot of hours and i can take 4 mins of my life to email a person or call a guy.

and when you get your money ship it out within 2 days. or get your wife to do it or someone is not that fucking hard.

you brought all the bashing up on yourself.