96 Banshee roller, fresh top end, coolhead, nice cases

Okay, here are some pics of the roller. It's partly disassembled, and the rear wheels are sold. You get the straight frame, steering stem, a-arm assemblys(spindles, a-arms, rotors), swingarm, rear carrier with the axle and wheel hubs, front and rear painted fenders, radiator, gas tank, front and rear shocks, complete front brake system, stock seat in good shape, front rims with holeshot tires, a set of rear holeshot tires(no rims), and foot pegs.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee50/j2...ee%20parts%202/

The jugs, coolhead, and botttom end are sold.

I'm open to offers on the roller. I have the complete harness for 75 shipped, 45 shipped for the stock airbox with a pd billet adapter, pd foam filter, and stock lid, and 40 shipped for the stock carbs with the tors remvoed.

I have a 96 banshee roller for sale for 600, 0 hr top end(stock porting, new in box pistons, fresh bore), pro design coolhead with 19cc domes for 300 shipped or I'll sell just the coolhead with domes for 125, bottom end with mint cases(crank needs rebuilt) for 250 shipped, stock airbox with pd billet air filter adapter and pd foam filter for 60 shipped, and a nice set of fmf fattys with silencers for 150+shipping. I need a +2 antivibe stem, t-5, dmc, or cpi pipes, and a roundhousing swingarm(preferably +4 but will take longer or shorter) and would consider trading for any of the above. I'd prefer lcoal pickup, but can ship via fedex ground and will take postal money orders(no paypal account right now). Pm me if you're interested, I'll have photos of the roller tomorrow. I'm in Akron, OH and am willing to drive for the right deal.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee50/j2...ee%20parts%202/

I got the piston a d sleeve todAy, but not the gasket set u promised.what's up with that?