Can't find right pre-filter

There are two great big letters on the back, K and N. And that is not exact size, but I cannot even find something even close. There was a pre-filter on the it, but it had a ton of holes in it and no markings. Pretty neglected bike when I picked it up.

My shop's engine builer and I sat and looked through a great big box of pre-filters and found nothing. Tried to order them, didn't work. I was shocked when I couldn't find them on ebay.

However, I did just get a filter for my predator that is about the same size, maybe I can take the filter number off that and find one? How would I go about that anyway? Matching the pre-filter size to the K&N part number?

It's almost the same, but mine is longer. The reason I know for sure is my shop guy grabbed that filter off the shelf becasuse I wanted a whole new filter. ID was the wrong size and mine was longer. So I don't think that pre-filter would work.

Maybe I should just bust out my sewing skills and buy some polyester and make one. This is insane! Any suggestions on filters that I could switch to that would be easier to find a pre-filter for?

Your best bet is just going to be call Jeff @ "FAST" and tell him what you have and measure it with a tape measure to make sure and let him know....

or go to outerwears.com and tell them what you want. It might not be to uncommon to them.

Marcus