2009 SNIRT RUN

http://www.sno-pals.com/snirt.htm

click on link to view all details... for those of you attending it is supposed to be one of the largest turn outs in the history of the event... there were 1500-2000 wheelers that attended last year :blink: this is easily one of the largest atv runs i have ever been on, and easily the most fun... anyone who wants to attend with a sport wheeler I DO NOT RECCOMEND SPORT TIRES THERE WAS OVER 1 FOOT OF SNOW STILL IN THE WOODS LAST YEAR :cool: this run is a riot and i hope you guys can attend

this event had a huge turn out with over 1600 riders that participated in the event... unfortunatly i found out some bad news the next day... there was a tragic accident during the event, and a 71 year old man, Howard J. Kirk Jr., was killed when his atv overturned onto him, he was trapped beneath his atv for a few minutes until his son freed him a few minutes later, by the time deputies arived on the scene he was pronounced dead... i did not know the man personally but i mourn the loss of a fellow atv'r, i send my best wishes to his family and friends.... i hope and pray that i can make it to his age and still be able to enjoy this sport that i love so much