7-10 mill Cases and misc parts

What i got is some half ass polished cases (no chain break) and a clutch cover with a billet insert and misc nuts and bolts like a kicker gear, shift shaft and star crank gears etc.,i got screwed on the cases so im taking a loss here.I was told they were 10 mill cases but my 115 rod small pin crank rubbed just a little bit when the cases are together. i sanded the trenches down just a little bit like the dude told me to do but i'm gonna be honest i just don't care about them.I already have another set trenched for a 120 rod.There is a little case porting done to them also.

So either finish them with a dremel and a few bits or use them as 7 mill cases.There isn't much left to do to make them fit correctly for a 10 mill. I was told by a few different people that grinding or sanding the trenches doesn't mess with the crankcase volume or anything so they can be ran how hey are or be worked on a little more.

250 shipped for all this.This a pretty damn good deal either way you look at it.The cover and misc parts isn't shown but it does come with it..If you need more pics let me know

cases1.jpg

cases.jpg