Dumont April 24-26

If anyone is interested, we are heading up to Dumont on April 24-26. We already have a pretty good roll call. JB (lowbuckracing), Austin (flyhiprerunner), Chad (onesickcrewcab), Pablo (bada450r), Eric (xxMELTICExx), and my self along with some of our women and friends will be out there having a great time. If anyone wishes to meet up with us, please feel free to come. I personally have not been to Dumont yet, so I am not sure how the camping arrangements work. But I will try to get some info from the rest of the guys in regards to it.

Thank you

Tim Wible

Stellar Machine and Performance

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kev from HJR is trying to make it too..also have some of my other friends rolling out...Should be a nice lil group...If you guys can make it,roll out and have some bbq with us,do some ridding and watch Pablo do his new song form his hit record.."8 plate".. :banana:

I think Kev from HJR is trying to make it too..also have some of my other friends rolling out...Should be a nice lil group...If you guys can make it,roll out and have some bbq with us,do some ridding and watch Pablo do his new song form his hit record.."8 plate".. :banana:

hahahahahahah very funny buddy

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

To the beat of the song "Who let the dogs out"

WHOOOO's got an eight plate......slip...slip,slip,slip............WHOOOOO's got an eight plate.....Slip......Slip,slip,slip.......LMAO!!!!

If anyone is interested, we are heading up to Dumont on April 24-26. We already have a pretty good roll call. JB (lowbuckracing), Austin (flyhiprerunner), Chad (onesickcrewcab), Pablo (bada450r), Eric (xxMELTICExx), and my self along with some of our women and friends will be out there having a great time. If anyone wishes to meet up with us, please feel free to come. I personally have not been to Dumont yet, so I am not sure how the camping arrangements work. But I will try to get some info from the rest of the guys in regards to it.

Thank you

Tim Wible

Stellar Machine and Performance

Here's a link to a Dumont forum if you're interested...

DDR.

And here's a layout of the camping area/bathrooms, Banshee & Comp hill

grid-map.jpg

Parking/Camping FYI... The closer you get to the finger dunes the softer the sand gets... for the guys with 2wd, and/or pulling heavy loads.... :thumbsup:

Edited by Otis

• 2 weeks later...