Fliped up and onto me

liveordie72089

I was riding in the trails that we made nothing to fancy just another great day. Which was great beings that 3 weeks before all that was just nothing but rain. Which is still fun. Anyways I was finishing breaking in the Shee and figured Id let the bike cool down before I go and see if the break in was a success, So I took out my little Lt230 just for a spin. (Which are a really fun bike to ride. Wheelie very easy lol) Anyways There's a pretty steep hill going up to a turn around and then into this bend left turn well I started going up the hill and figured I would wheelie up the hill haha. So as I am sitting on my bike 12 o clock stance I'm wondering what I should do so I let go lol. I started to roll down the hill and as I was rolling I kinda started to slide on my stomach and seen the bike starting to fall backwards for the gravity to take place. Finally I tried to get out of the way but apparently the bike rolls a little faster then I do and right when I hit the bottom I rolled and it tumbled over my body. It kinda hurt but I just couldn't stop laughing. Just forget that the little thing has a little torque to her. ;)

Sorry I didn't have any Goo coming from my arm or a contusion or anything just wanted to share. Hope ya enjoy.

• 1 month later...