ANYONE INTERESTED IN A DIY BANSHEE PORTING TUTORIAL

blowit

think it would be more difficult to try to simplify to a "porting for dummies" mabey just 2 sections to the video; 1 regular technical, like your explaining to an experienced motorhead, and another section explaining some of the terms and processes. i.e. port durations, and how to measure

:shrug:

think it would be more difficult to try to simplify to a "porting for dummies" mabey just 2 sections to the video; 1 regular technical, like your explaining to an experienced motorhead, and another section explaining some of the terms and processes. i.e. port durations, and how to measure

:shrug:

One thing we have to consider is the type that will be able to reproduce viable results. Just a guess here but if a guy does not know what the piston is, maybe porting is better left to a pro. :thumbsup:

Ok this is what Im seeing man... 6 DVD's- Trail/MX, Dune, and Drag port. Then each category has 2 DVD's to it. One is the basics, all the terms, how to measure, what changing certain things does, and clean-ups etc. Then the 2nd DVD in each category has a video of the porting (cut and shortened), specifics on that type of port, and maybe pics too. Each 2-disc. kit might be pricey but im sure alot of people would be interested. That way they can order it to be more specific to what they need. Or you can do one DVD that is all the basics, and terms and what not then have a 3 disc set that has the Trail/MX, Dune, and Drag porting. I actually think the second way would be the best.