passion racing info

Jim is sometimes difficult to get a hold of. I went two weeks without being able to contact him. Thats with leaving two messages and no return calls. I'm still waiting on my RZ cylinders. Hes had them since the end of February. I'm hoping he will get them out this week. It's bad enough I'm over 2 weeks behind schedule on my build

Just be patient, Jims work is worth the wait.

He has my engine right now aswell, he is just as busy as the next guy.

When you get your shit back, you wont be complaining that it took a extra 2 weeks or wateva

ive got a 12 port done by him, just need a bore-chamf-pistons. my phone doesnt call long distance. i dont like my local shops and jims price n work are great. luckily ill have a 450 to ride before the shee is done but ive been on it like twice not even running right in the past 6 months which we all know is unexceptabulll

borrow someone elses phone then

who would have a phone that you cant make long distance calls with.

if you have a 3g cellphone whats the point if you can call with it.

my suggestions is to call him about every hour from 10am he works at a shop and can be hard to reach or in the middle of some mechanic work.

Just be patient, Jims work is worth the wait.

He has my engine right now aswell, he is just as busy as the next guy.

When you get your shit back, you wont be complaining that it took a extra 2 weeks or wateva

here here

its best to call him after hours around 7pm believe it or not.

he is a very busy guy, cut him some slack.

I'll second the later in the day calls. The last few times I've called later in the day and he has answered every time. I know he's busy. He has his own hobbies also. I've been patient and haven't been too fussy about it. So far I've only heard good things about his work and from talking with him I'm sure it will be worth it.