Who would win? to 60 mph?

Between a...  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i dont think the shee will stand a chance, remember hes half the weight with alot of power so hell probley take it. you might take him out of the hole until his rpm's get up then his tire starts spinning. :wink:

I don't know if this helps...

Porting

370 short rods

V-Force cages

Cool Head with 17cc domes

Timing +3

VP C12 108

Grass field... I was able to destroy my friend's '02 KX 250. Not even close. We're talking... 5 or 6 bike lengths in 200 feet.

Now his KX500. We were dead even until he hit 5th gear, I hit 6th gear. He slowly walked away. I'd guess he has a couple of mph on me.

BansheeGuy

here is the trick i only go riding with my two buddys that have dirt bikes one is a 125 rm and the other is cr450f

they have a harder time first of all keeping to the ground at start so when

you pull ahead with your shee make sure you throw some roost on him so he will be forced to stay off the throttle

worked for the cr450f but the 125 was never an issue

ok guys i know it's a dirty way to win but i hade to shut them up and stop calling my shee a shopping cart with wheels :twisted:

LMAO @ shopping cart with wheels!!! Only 350 twin shopping cart i've ever seen, but wal-mart won't let me use mine, lol.

I've raced a few dirtbikes before... couldn't tell you what they were or who made them, but I can tell you this. You'll get him off the line since he has to take time to get balanced before hammering the throttle, and since he's lighter, unless he knows how to ride, he won't be able to hammer the throttle as much as you can without dumping over. He has better power to weight ratio than you do, and when he gets going, you better hope you find the next gear quick enough or you're ass will be grass.

I raced alot of quads on my Cr500.I have yet to lose a race to a quad or the holeshot for that matter.Granted I really have to slip the clutch to keep the front end down,but I always get em out of the hole.

I've had a few 250's get me out of the hole,but after second gear,I'm back in front.The only bike that really gives me trouble is the Kx500 and the old Ktm 440/550.Ive lost a few to them.

I get about 5 bike lengths on piped Raptors and 3 on stock bore,ported and piped shee and the rear tire never really hooks up until 4 gear.

You can't really compare a bike to a quad.Quads weigh almost 200 lbs more than the average bike.Its the equivalent of riding double during a dragrace.