jetting problems---HELP PLEASE

my banshee has toomey t6 pipes, bore is 20 over, stock porting, 2 stage carbon reeds, boost bottle, reed spacers, open airbox with k&n, pro desin cool head 20cc domes, i bought a vitos jet kit, changed out the pilots, put in 290 mains and set the clip on center of needle. quad runs great from idle to 1/2 throttle. anything above that it in the higher end it cuts out and pops alot.. which way do i need to go now?? some help would be very much appreciated..

my banshee has toomey t6 pipes, bore is 20 over, stock porting, 2 stage carbon reeds, boost bottle, reed spacers, open airbox with k&n, pro desin cool head 20cc domes, i bought a vitos jet kit, changed out the pilots, put in 290 mains and set the clip on center of needle. quad runs great from idle to 1/2 throttle. anything above that it in the higher end it cuts out and pops alot.. which way do i need to go now?? some help would be very much appreciated..

ya you need to move up to atleast a 330 main and stock pilot will probably be ok, and do a plug chop and go from there. popping and backingfiring is not good so dont ride anymore until you change the mains.

ok guys i put the 330s in and it ran terrible. i then dropped to the 310s tonight and it still isnt good at all. it was better at the 290s. with the 310s and 330s it wont clean out when running through the gears revved out on top end. the only time i can get it to back fire or blow flames out the silencer is when it in neutral and i am revving it high on the rpm.. it still did this with 310 and 330 jets. the plug is dark brown to black.. --------------------just so everyone knows it is bored 20 over and has stock cast pistons in it, stock porting, vitos 2 stage carbon reeds, reed spacers, cool head with 22cc domes not 20cc, stock carbs with tors, toomey tr6 pipes and silencers, open airbox with k&n.. I have never had this much trouble ever in my life jetting a banshee. this one has me stumped.. im thinking maybe it needs jets in the range of 260-270s.. any advice from other fellow banshee owners would be very much appreciated..