OLD BLUE PLASTIC GETS CUT AND COATED

These are for sale? If so, I am interested! I like those a lot!

Sorry they are sold

they look sick! do you have a link for which liner you used? do you think this bedliner would be good enough http://store.newlevelmotorsports.com/spontrbedco.html ? do they scratch easy? did you have to sand the plastics down to really rough first? will they hold up to trails and boots rubbing and such? thanks!

WTF? What are you doing to the Mustang in the back and why treat it that way? :huh:

Take a deep breath it is all good it is just a bunch of new and some used parts in the trunk for the car.

they look sick! do you have a link for which liner you used? do you think this bedliner would be good enough http://store.newlevelmotorsports.com/spontrbedco.html ? do they scratch easy? did you have to sand the plastics down to really rough first? will they hold up to trails and boots rubbing and such? thanks!

I used duplicolor spray on bedliner in the rattle can .They have held up in the past but it does chip on the edge a little after a while it will get a shiny look to it (hard to explain) .But for the price and i used two cans i think it is a great way to bring back crappy plastic .And of course you need to rough up the plastic so the coating has something to adhere to and clean the plastic good afterwards i use rubbing alcohol . I have never done anything other than race cut plastic front and rear so i dont know how it will hold up to plastic with fenders

• 2 weeks later...

so i 2 had a really shitty set of white plastics and i tryed this

came out decent

it does chip a lil bit on certain spots but owell looks alot better then they did

im just goin 2 use these until i can cough up some reall cash to get oem black plastics

100_1897.jpg

100_1898.jpg

100_1902.jpg

100_1903.jpg

and i also used ur lil sticker trick lol

100_1904.jpg

• 1 month later...