painter drag plastic

quadgod211

i just need some input guys...

i'm having probs deciding if i like this color or just need to go back with just reg black.....

my buddies all like it, but i don't think they would be truthful...thinking they might hurt my feelings...lol

i need some honest replies guys. anything goes no hard feelings. me, myself, i think the sparkles are kinda cheesy but it was a free experimental thing, but i had my choice between this and black with no sparkle clear in it. i can't make my mind up if i'm kicking myself in the ass yet...lol

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

thanks

matt

Hmmm.

I'm not feeling it bro. I think the colors are awful. On everything. The green is a great color. The purple is a great color. Both in their own way, displayed by themselves. What i'm trying to say is, I think that with that nice of a frame. You should compliment it with solid colors. I see that you don't like to polish things. That's fine. Take back the purple parts and make them green. Or take back the green and make them purple.

I myself have not decided on a color yet for mine. So my plastics are stock Krylon satin black. Whenever I get a scratch on them. Just touch it up.

This is my old stock frame. Same plastics.

PIC_0175.jpg

It is fuckinghideous. I would rather stock plastics and parts.

U need to pait your frame and shit gold.

THen the plastics should be like a black wiht a gold pattern to them and follow it on to the seat.

that is how mines going to be. lol

Like if it was polished and shiny it might look better to me but the dull purple is horrible dude.

Take all the purple parts and tun them green or black.

Polish that damn bike.

Edited by Ineedmoney

i was mostly concerned about the plastics....the green and purple i like...i had a autistic friend that helps around the garage pic the colors and he likes the grave digger monster truck,,so i got the exact paint codes from that so i mean thats staying.....who doesnt like gravediggers colors....lol

as for polishing...theres nothing that polishes on the bike except the motor and other then the stator cover and cases it is all polished with chrome cpi's,,polished nos bottle and all....

but i agree with all of you all the bass boat plastic has to go......ill prolly end up not running plastics...its not gonna make or break me on et times anyways....as long as im in the 3's...

thanx guys for your honest answers,,thats just what i needed to know.

all i go in the bike is $2500 in the motor the rest was spray painted

thanx

matt

Use blackcherry on the plastics and the barney purple brother, will look tons better, but will have a lil flash. Or black and pearl it red or blue