Small Rant

hey rippen first of all let me start of by saying thanks for the tip with the cookies it worked.

in my life i have earned the respect of many important people.and i earned by making decissions that would change peoples lives now thats true respect bro .so thats why i dont beat around the bush when it comes time to getting something done.my bad for asking for pictures only . and not everyones opinion or comments. how hard was it to NOT post in MY thread if they didn't have the answers i was looking for. i guess some guys in here are just looking for someone to talk shit to. it must make them feel better about them selfs. i also think some people in here want to be glorified for or looked at like gods for the wealth of knowledge they hold. and for those who don't keep all that great info coming. ok im done peace

hey rippen farts, am I one of those "dickheads" you refer too? :biggrin:

Yep..

I might be one LOL

Nope..

hey rippen first of all let me start of by saying thanks for the tip with the cookies it worked.

in my life i have earned the respect of many important people.and i earned by making decissions that would change peoples lives now thats true respect bro .so thats why i dont beat around the bush when it comes time to getting something done.my bad for asking for pictures only . and not everyones opinion or comments. how hard was it to NOT post in MY thread if they didn't have the answers i was looking for. i guess some guys in here are just looking for someone to talk shit to. it must make them feel better about them selfs. i also think some people in here want to be glorified for or looked at like gods for the wealth of knowledge they hold. and for those who don't keep all that great info coming. ok im done peace

Good, glad that worked for you. :thumbsup:

The thing is man this is a pretty large site with allot of people.. Your gonna get all sorts of different kinds of people and they are gonna say or post whatever they want.. What I was trying to say before is, don't be so quick to get bent out of shape or the time you spend here will be agrivating and unpleasant. Where as if you can take shit with a grain of salt and ignore some folks you will find this place helpfull and entertaining. As far as the respect shit goes guys gain that throught the way they conduct themselves and help others out on here.. A new guy (like we all have had to do) has to do his time and respect on here is earned.. BUT like I said, its all on how you conduct yourself. You come on here first post and are a humble dowen to earth type guy there usually isn't any problems.. Run around like a tool(anal ripper) and your gonna get treated like a tool.. All in all this is a good site with good folks, you will see how it is around here with more time spent... :thumbsup:

RIPPEN

Lets all do a Top Ten Most Asked questions list:

1) I just put X brand pipes on my Banshee and would like to know the jetting:

Search feature will take you straight to the Jetting forum

2) Anyone know why my Banshee bogs when I give it gas

*see answer 1

3) How often should I change my gear oil?

Read owner's manual. If you don't have one they exist online

4) I ride on trails and need a good replacement tire

* The search feature is overwhelming and the opinions are many but their are four or five branded tires you can't go wrong with.

5) I just bought my first Banshee and need to know the best mods to do on it.

* When I see this I sometimes see what kind of riding they intend to do, but not much and the search feature is okay but lets give the

board more info when you first post

6) What is TORS and is it necessary?

guaranteed this is a once a month question by a new member

7) I want to make my Banshee faster, what should I do?

* It might be helpful to know if this is for drag or top end

8) How often should I clean my air filter?

* Refer to answer 3

9) What year did they stop using J arms because I want to buy a Banshee, but have heard these are a bad setup?

* The search feature will set you free on this one.

10) And my favorite question: What is the best year Banshee to buy?

might aswell just close down the forums, cause EVERY question you can think of has been covered somewgere here. so why bother having any forums.

I could care less if someone asked about a pipe ror jetting, or whatever who cares. if you don't wanna be bothered, don't fuckin answer,,, simple

move on

Edited by Angel ripper

Lets all do a Top Ten Most Asked questions list:

1) I just put X brand pipes on my Banshee and would like to know the jetting:

Search feature will take you straight to the Jetting forum

2) Anyone know why my Banshee bogs when I give it gas

*see answer 1

3) How often should I change my gear oil?

Read owner's manual. If you don't have one they exist online

4) I ride on trails and need a good replacement tire

* The search feature is overwhelming and the opinions are many but their are four or five branded tires you can't go wrong with.

5) I just bought my first Banshee and need to know the best mods to do on it.

* When I see this I sometimes see what kind of riding they intend to do, but not much and the search feature is okay but lets give the

board more info when you first post

6) What is TORS and is it necessary?

guaranteed this is a once a month question by a new member

7) I want to make my Banshee faster, what should I do?

* It might be helpful to know if this is for drag or top end

8) How often should I clean my air filter?

* Refer to answer 3

9) What year did they stop using J arms because I want to buy a Banshee, but have heard these are a bad setup?

* The search feature will set you free on this one.

10) And my favorite question: What is the best year Banshee to buy?

forgot 1.

"what does a boost bottle do??should i keep it or toss it?"

i think that ia asked about 20x per week....lol

One important factor to remember is that this forum survives of new members. So when a new member joins his/her questions keep the forum going because there would be very little new topics w out the new members. I feel like the repeated questions like "which is the best pipe for MX" is ok to be asked more than once for a couple reason. First, as time goes on new products are introduced into the world of banshees, so there might be a new pipe on the market that was not mentioned in the year of 2005 but will be mentioned currently. Secondly, if you dont want to answer the question because its been answered a million times then don't answer it. Ignore it and move on. This is good for some of the new members to get involved in this forum. They answer the question that alot of the older members are sick of and in turn get some confidence to become a voice within the Hq. We were all rookies at one time and we all know this site can be alittle intimidating at time.

peter

I agree totally, it is the new guys that help make the forum revolve.... i personally (just me speaking) wouldnt spout off "use the search button, ur question has been asked 1,236,427 times" it is assholish in a way and the new guy is gonna either get defensive or leave the site....i mean do what you do but its not that hard to just anwser the question or just not respond if it aggravates you soooo bad. i personally havent had ne bad experiences on here and i love the site, i respect all the guys on here that are here to help and or offer advice....with the exception of a couple id knock the fucc out of hahhaah...

but u can never fully undertand somones tone through words ona screen, and sometimes shit just gets taken out of context.... but ive seen ALOT of new guys get ass raped for asking a simple question and just think theres a better way to go about it....i personally cant respect anyone that belittles another man... get off ya high horse and help a brotha out lol u were in his shoes at one time...

once again just my .02 and im not talking about anyone in particular.....