trails and hills

Since I'm local to Alba and Duncan.. I tried them and Moto World, Veys, and some other small shops

and they wanted just as much in labor as it cost me for parts and labor through HJR.

I heard about Kevin before I even found out about this site.

My friend has a 450R and 250R and he keeps going back to Duncan even though his 250R run like crap every time I go out with him.

He's dumped more money into duncan and into the motor of his 250R than I have in my whole banshee and his bike barely can make the dunes in Pismo Beach.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"

the only claim to fame this clown has is a shitty fight in the middle of the woods thats on youtube. thats it.

He was on tv also....... Anyhow, Trinity and Alba are very good names. Take that for what is worth. Just with ANY business smaller shops always have better customer relations. If they dont they wont last long. They can also specialize where as the bigger names have moved on to the future. Are any of them better than another, probably not. Your final product will not be any damn different. The difference is, a site sponser is going to take extra care of your product because they share the passion that you have. You will more than likely see a faster turn around also. Are the best builders at Trinity or Alba gonna work on "Joe Blows" motor, HELL NO. Maybe ten years ago, if your a known name. But at a site sponser you get the best builder there and you are not "Joe" to them, you are a fellow Banshee owner. In the day, Trinity was THE Banshee builder. And Alba was up there also. Thats how they got where they are. But times have changed. The banshee doesnt see many new parts and alot of well known companies have even started to discontinue some Banshee parts. Just like any outdated machine, whether it be cars, trucks, ATVs, whatever, it is up to the enthusiast to continue the popularity of their machine and small business to carry the aftermarket.

so trinity is THE banshee builder???? were the fuck have you been? K&t ,Mccoy, sparks, ect ring a bell??? Ive Raced trinitys bad built banshee, never made it off the fuckin line. POS head was leakin antifreeze all over the motor. Get a clue

Ill say this, big name builders suck because they dont have to rely on the next motor to live. The guys that have to do GREAT work do. Trinity has sucked for the last 16 yrs Ive ran a banshee, ran thieir motor, biggest pile of shit ever. nuff said

Listen dude, first off dont get shitty with me, I said was. Other than Sparks yeah, IN THE DAY when you heard of Banshee builders, Trinity was THE name. Never said they were the only one, but they sure as hell got the most publicity from the Banshee. Were talking races, magazines articles, even fucking video games. Hell I never said they were the God or any bullshit like that. Nowadays the only one on your list that gets any good reviews is K&T. Whens the last time you saw a McCoy or K&T built Banshee get any publicity other than a place like this or from other people who ride them? I write a long ass post like that and you are gonna wig and misquote me on one sentence that is matter of opinion, get bent asshole.