stained white plastics

official_style

Slingshots????

What the hell are we talking about here dude??

We are talking about cleaning your Banshee plastics not damned slingshots!

I use a professional car buffer with a huge sheepskin wheel. (rotational not orbital action type buffer)

It runs at a very high speed and I just put turtle wax on it and polish after cleaning really well.

I have all plastics looking new each season that way.

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle? http://www.liangdianup.com/sporting_1.htm

this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots

are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth

to thatone?

LOL. ....I like Turtles.....

I used bathroom cleaner with bleach. Worked ok, but it was not easy. Lucky it was a small area or I would have sanded and painted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
sand them with very light sand paper, trust me if the sand paper is soft it wont scratch your plastic. Trust me i tried it on my frame and it worked really good without scratching the frame

haha, what's up milly- vanilly.

man, you guys are harsh. just go down to the hardware store, and ask for the shit to clean pattio furniature. usually just use a pressure washer to remove, after soaking, maybey a little scrub with a rag.