a arm and suspension advice

I wanna get some a arms and new shocks. I'm definitely on a budget. ha also I'm clueless when it comes to suspension. any advice on sizes and brands would be awesome. also what's the +1 and +2 sizes and I would like a lot of travel and soft suspension. thanks for the help guys.

houser makes a package kit there pretty good and fair on the price they normally come with elka. the + 1 and + 2 means how much wider it will be than ur stock a arms so if u get a plus 2 it will be 2 inches longer on each side. some good cheap shocks would be works suspension.

houser makes a package kit there pretty good and fair on the price they normally come with elka. the + 1 and + 2 means how much wider it will be than ur stock a arms so if u get a plus 2 it will be 2 inches longer on each side. some good cheap shocks would be works suspension.

It should list 2 number +1+2 the first one is how much wider and the second is much farther forward from stock. like in my sig -1 +2 so they are -1 inch wider and 2 inches out the front.

So if you get +2 up1 you're going to be 4" wider than stock and 1" forward, which means longer wheel base. Wicked is a pretty good arm for the money, you can find them on ebay and Tim the owner is a good guy to deal with. Those arms with some works is a pretty good setup, I have them on mine. Do a search and you will find all kinds of info on them and others.

So if you get +2 up1 you're going to be 4" wider than stock and 1" forward, which means longer wheel base. Wicked is a pretty good arm for the money, you can find them on ebay and Tim the owner is a good guy to deal with. Those arms with some works is a pretty good setup, I have them on mine. Do a search and you will find all kinds of info on them and others.

For some reason I can't find a price on the work shocks.. any idea how much they go for?

to tell you the truth im not happy with works and there shit....I would save my money and get some elka's or if your really on a budget then some yfz450 shocks will work just fine on a +2 set up...I have them on love them on my banshee...but anything is better then stock