Im reallt interested in this flat track.

payupsucka

Ok so im really insterested in thsi flat track.

i was wondering what kind of setups do you guys run.

I was originally gonna do a drag bike. but i would rather this.

If i dont sell my bike in the next few months im gonna fix her up for flat track.

Can u guys give me some info as to what u guys runs and what not.

The 00 banshee in my sig is what I run in the CMA pro open class. I got alot of money in it. it takes alot of money to be up front. I run the CMA,EOMDA and flat track races around me . I race pretty much every weekend it takes some good money to keep up too, hoosier tires and that dont last long on clay, I pay 150$ a tire ,race gas ect it take money to do this sport at the levle me an tt_bansheerida do. Pete what do u say you spend a weekend to do a race? I spend around 600$ weekend if nothing happens to the bike.

Your going to need

A-arms. shocks, sway bar, tires and rims, nerf bars, a motor to keep up to must 4 pokes , kill switch, swing a-arm, all the right riding gear and so

adam your paying 150 a tire are you nuts man your getting robbed . i can get them for 89 a piece. and once my girl has been working there a bit longer. i might get them for even cheaper !!! , dam son you must have deep pockets !!!

I get my off the hoosier site and shipping to it come to 150$ a tire with shipping

i bet they go pretty fast to racing. but shit man any kind of riding you do especially racing is expensive. but i love flat track to and if this track around here would let some quads run id be all in it man. but basically you need a low center of gravity definately lower and wider i'd think. and plenty of power.

umm with gas for the truck and a 3 hour trip to the track then gas for the bike im prolly around a grand or so a weekend BUT i put all my gas under are busnies (tax return)

im paing areound 110 115 for armerica racers

if ur gunna build a banshee build it for large track like 1/2 miles because u can almost run stock suspension but drop a bad ass motor and still run near the top

Ok dont flat tracks race on dirt tracks.

im confused. sry to bother but whats the differetn between flat and mx.

tt is a dirt track but made like a road course right turns left turns ect

flat track is a dirt oval or lime stone surface

mx is with the jumps and what not

these pictures here are from the ATVA TT nationals witch means there racing on a road course type track

the most fun you will have with out taking you pants off

http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/extreme...acing-2008.html

Edited by tt_bansheerida