Clean Title

my friend ran head on with a car and totaled the bike and never got it fixed so i just brought the title from him he brought the bike from yamaha and signed it over to me shit head !!

So are you trying to say that " you bought the title from him and he bought the bike from yamaha", cause like why would you brought the title from him then he brought the bike from Yamaha....You guys are bringin alot of shit to alot of places and it's fuckin fucked soundin shit head. :down:

WTF?, answer me this. Why would anyone want to buy a title? That would mean the person buying it might have a stolen banshee :down:

I'll take that title off his hands if he would pm me back...I built my own frames and i really dont want to deal with the BULLSHIT at the dmv..

my friend ran head on with a car and totaled the bike and never got it fixed so i just brought the title from him he brought the bike from yamaha and signed it over to me shit head !!

Better chill out a bit numb nuts, your the newb trying to pass out some sketchy shit.. People on here tend to look out for each other and allot of us don't appreciate shit that makes it easier for scum bags to rip off others stuff.. You may have good intentions but see it from a outsiders point of view, this shit raises allot of red flags regaurdless of the situation..

Not sure I would bite on this folks, could end up screwing you..

RIPPEN