Custom Paint Thread:

STREETSWEEPAZ

Hows it going ,,, I figured id share some of my work with you guys ... I Paint alot of Cars , Helmets & Harleys , I have been painting on a serious level for since 2003 or so ..... I am not an expert but Im no slouch - I can hold my own id say .........

I am trying to get a new Business name started Under "Kounty B Kustomz" Because I am now out of my old shop & I love on County rd B ......

I will help those who ask ,,,,,,,,,,, LMK what you think / Critique is welcome

Thanks, BOB_T

mustangpics528.jpg

mustangpics525.jpg

mustangpics514.jpg

mustangpics518.jpg

mustangpics519.jpg

mustangpics512.jpg

mustangpics513.jpg

mustangpics511.jpg

transam058.jpg

mustangpics021.jpg

Damn bro that's awesome, how much do you usually charge to have a helmet made up? Shit, maybe give me a quote on a toilet seat too :biggrin:

I start helmets & stuf at $100 to a $150 or so..... The "QWKCHK" Helmet was my first helmet & N20 bottle i ever painted ..

The Red Kandy helmet would be under $250 for sure .... & the helmet that has the Ford oval & Mustang / Skull on side would be upwards of $350 or so... (I seem to have alot of hours into it for some reason)

Toilet seats are Around $100 & Up as well.....

awesome work. You are better then most people around here. I have to suffer with solid colors cuz no one knows how to paint around here.

Thats how i got into painting - No one would touch a car that I had wanted to paint ..... I decided to to it for myself ...

** No need to stick with solid colors anymore --- I like to make trades for stuff & Usually they have what I need so / Both parties come out ahead IMO .......... LMK what you have for my banshee & id be glad to get some "Kandies or Pearls" on there for ya ........... :cool: