Anyone run this setup?

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone here has run FMF fatty or Gnarly on a mx/trail port 4mil? I currently got the fatty on there and was wondering if there would be much diffrence in power going to a gnarly pipe? I have run the PT mids and looking for just a little more up top because it has plenty down low for sure. Let me know what you guys think.

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone here has run FMF fatty or Gnarly on a mx/trail port 4mil? I currently got the fatty on there and was wondering if there would be much diffrence in power going to a gnarly pipe? I have run the PT mids and looking for just a little more up top because it has plenty down low for sure. Let me know what you guys think.

Gnarly's are a low end torque pipe. If your looking for more up top you dont want gnarly's

so are you saying you want more on top compared to the fatty's or the PT mids? you might try either t5's or PT high revs. as el said, the gnarley's are a bottom end pipe, so you probably dont want those.

this might help.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73648

If your motor is built for low-mid power, then you dont want to run a mid-top pipe. It will narrow your power window. What exactly are you looking for? Whats done to the bike? WHat type of riding do you do mostly? Why the want for more top end?

The person that should be able to help you out is whoever is porting your juggs. You and him will be able to talk about what you want out of your bike, then decide on what pipes, port work etc will be best for you.

The Gnarly's will move your power even lower than the fatties and provide less top end. I empahsized the porting for low-mid power, but can easily adjust it to give more mid and top power with your current pipes. The exhaust duration is too low for mid to top pipes like the high revs or T-5's. It would run, but as Snop said it will provide a very narrow window of power. Give me a call and we can go over your options.

-Brandon