Coal Fest 2009

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anybody going to be at treverton on may 16? a couple of my buddies and i are going up on that date, im still undecided if i want to take my shee or my raptor though

if you have a good running banshee I would take it. which ever ones faster (more powerful) i would take.

idk y bansheematt thinks im bansheebot cause i have no clue who that is ....about the "asskicking" ....step 1..seller puts atv in papershop....step 2.. buyer comes looks at item and decides weather to by it....step 3 check out the important things on item.....wat this guy did was....called said i want item could u deliver...without looking at item he purchased.....

step 4 the purchaser beats the previous owner with a badly worn transmission / shifter shaft and cracked piston. :biggrin:

Now seeing he didnt look for cracks in the frame even tho we found more then his share we will not let him beat you with the frame. i give you my word on that. :biggrin: dont worry man its all good. see the smiley --------> :thumbsup:

wat kinda doofus buys a fuckin quad witout lookin at it...i delivered he bought .....now since im so scared to get beat with an internal cracked aloy piston that i never could have known was cracked im not gonna be able to sleep tonight! omggoshh

omggoshh?

Are you a girl? I thought only girls use that term?

i never had a prob wit the quad i sold it casue i wanted a newer one to start fresh with it was rebuilt not to long before i sold it and the frame was cracked where u can visibly see it welded...

I was trying to stay out of this. But I have to speak up. The day I met you and your crew out coalhill. You proceded to tell me what a fucking you gave this goof who bought your old quad. You new damn well the motor, frame, and trans were all shot. ( thats the reason you wanted a new banshee ) First time I saw the bike I told him he got screwed. However, he should have looked at it much better. So I guess you pulled one over on him. Actually you did me a favor, because he paid me to fix everything.

If you run into him he might have somthing to say. or do. See you at Coalfest. I'll be there minding my own. :biggrin:

no im not a girl..im a good catholic and i didnt wanaa say omg on good fri

You're a tool...

Good catholic huh? I know some good Catholics, and they don't call other people names like doofus. They are respecting people. Who don't try to pull SHIT over on people. :down:

use guys are absolutly hilarious...use are like 30 im 19 ..i guess ill be the mature one here and jus not say anything anymore cause i thought use be be the older ones here and jus stop answerin me a while ago ..wow

Here let me fix that post for you....

You guys are absolutely hilarious... You're like 30 and I'm 19.. I guess I'll be the mature one here and just not say anything anymore, because I thought you being the older people here that you would have just stopped answering me a while ago.. WOW....

I might have messed up a little. But it was kind of hard to follow you in that second half of that post..

So whats up about the fucking you gave to the goof who bought your old quad? thats not good attitude for sales on HQ now is it? it kinda makes you look like a thief or someone thats just out to fuck fellow rides over. what did he pay you $2500? think about a good response and report back. i`m curious as to what you have to say seeing you didnt reply to pabansheemat about it. to make it easy i`ll post below what mat wrote a few comments back.

PABANSHEEMAT WROTE:

I was trying to stay out of this. But I have to speak up. The day I met you and your crew out coalhill. You proceded to tell me what a fucking you gave this goof who bought your old quad. You new damn well the motor, frame, and trans were all shot. ( thats the reason you wanted a new banshee ) First time I saw the bike I told him he got screwed. However, he should have looked at it much better. So I guess you pulled one over on him. Actually you did me a favor, because he paid me to fix everything.

If you run into him he might have somthing to say. or do. See you at Coalfest. I'll be there minding my own. biggrin.gif