lookin for riders in nj

yammyboy3

just enough room to get her into 5th gear! i havnt hit 6th yet, im still scared!

haha just joking guys sorry :(

i head west to ride... new jersey is too full of people with the police on speed dial, and cops who wana make a name for themselves, ive has guns pulled on me pointed in my face from 5 feet awy by state troopers, there are some crazy mother fuckers in jersey and not enough open land

Edited by Michael Jackson

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just enough room to get her into 5th gear! i havnt hit 6th yet, im still scared!

haha just joking guys sorry :(

i head west to ride... new jersey is too full of people with the police on speed dial, and cops who wana make a name for themselves, ive has guns pulled on me pointed in my face from 5 feet awy by state troopers, there are some crazy mother fuckers in jersey and not enough open land

yea i hear you... starting to get a little tired of a 2 hour drive to spot in pa...

gunna start going back to south jersey

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys i havnt been on here in forever sorry soon as my build is done ill show yous the trails and as far as pinning i can pin for a half hour straight if i want to !! its endless long trails but at the same time there are smaller trails filled with whoops and one small little sand pit but we can take these trails everywere keep in be on the page more often now sorry about dissappearing

I see you're only 6 miles via a pole line to Acto raceway. Ever head out there? There's trails and a few open areas out there. Went out there along time ago in a truck.

thats part of what i ride but only a small portion we can run out of gas before you see ALL of it i start off on burnt mill road in atco nj its a paved road at the very end it turns to dirt and thast were my fun starts

Oh Burnt Mill Rd.

OOOHHHHH ATCO GHOST!!!! SCARY!!!!!!!!

Isn't that where you're supposed to go down that road at night, stop, turn off your headlights, and when you turn them back on you'll see the little dead ghost kid who got killed back there??

out of all the years iv ever riddin out there iv never had a single person complain im courtesous if i see a car coming i slow down unless ots a white s10 blazer or a red brush truckif i see someone on a horse i slow down there always friendly when im out there i barley see anyone though so its throttle as far as it goes almost everywere like i said whenver this bike is done im ready to go ill let yous know

out of all the years iv ever riddin out there iv never had a single person complain im courtesous if i see a car coming i slow down unless ots a white s10 blazer or a red brush truckif i see someone on a horse i slow down there always friendly when im out there i barley see anyone though so its throttle as far as it goes almost everywere like i said whenver this bike is done im ready to go ill let yous know

hey michael jackson exactly what type of riding is there at ur crib like alot of tight shit, wide open, jumps ,whoops the reason i ask is cause im pushing alittle over a 100 hp and would it be worth bringing otherwise i was going to buy a 09 yfz450 in a month or so anyway so drop me a line . I usuallly ride down by BIGWILL'S in Manchester they call it asarco, crystal lake and 100 other names, been riding there 4 10 years only place i can open that beast up plus i ve never been beaten in a race down there so it gives something to look foward to each time i go anyway hit me up wit some info thanks!!!!!!!

you get busted there they take youre machine and they patrol so not worth the chance ive been there one time with a bunch of guys from up north jersey they know bigwill