lookin for riders in nj

yammyboy3

ok so i finally got a banshee and iv done some work to it and it seems to me that everytime i want to go riding latly no ones down to go i have all of wharton state forest to myself its about 4 miles square riding trails whoops some hills some very long flats all to myself on fridays and sats i never see anyone out there yea yea yea your not aloud to ride in wharton i know but were are you aloud to ride in nj these days i have a safe spot to park at but you need 4 wheel if your bringing a trailor cuz of the sand if anyone is interested in keepin me comin and someone that can keep up pm me as of right now i ride WHENVER i get the chance weeday weekend WHENEVER hit me up im tired of going alone not to mention my woods could use some tearing up the walls are starting to fall note your probably better off if you have a 6 pac rack as well or bring 5 gallons and leave it on your truck at the park spot let me know people

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i finally got a banshee and iv done some work to it and it seems to me that everytime i want to go riding latly no ones down to go i have all of wharton state forest to myself its about 4 miles square riding trails whoops some hills some very long flats all to myself on fridays and sats i never see anyone out there yea yea yea your not aloud to ride in wharton i know but were are you aloud to ride in nj these days i have a safe spot to park at but you need 4 wheel if your bringing a trailor cuz of the sand if anyone is interested in keepin me comin and someone that can keep up pm me as of right now i ride WHENVER i get the chance weeday weekend WHENEVER hit me up im tired of going alone not to mention my woods could use some tearing up the walls are starting to fall note your probably better off if you have a 6 pac rack as well or bring 5 gallons and leave it on your truck at the park spot let me know people

How far from NYC? I just moved back and have NO spots and NO buddies with quads!

How far from NYC? I just moved back and have NO spots and NO buddies with quads!

well its prolly a nice little ride my address is 200 gibbons court atco nj 08004 and the trails are only a 2 minute drive not even away if you wnana look it up im not going ot make it out this week as im waiting for a new 450 a arm i got mad trying to put one on and well the sledgehammer helped me not make it work EVER

well its prolly a nice little ride my address is 200 gibbons court atco nj 08004 and the trails are only a 2 minute drive not even away if you wnana look it up im not going ot make it out this week as im waiting for a new 450 a arm i got mad trying to put one on and well the sledgehammer helped me not make it work EVER

Looks like you're about 2 hours... which is do-able, if it's good riding.

Would you drive 2 hours to ride it? Is it that good?

well i dont drive anymore but i can tell you this when i dont have a ride to the woods witch i usually do i take the chance of riding down about 6 streets one major highway rt 30 to go riding yes i love it out there i never out of 5-6 years of riding therre ever seen a ranger i call it banshee territory just cause theres allot of trails were i can open my quad all the way and yes i myself would drive 2 hours to do it

well i dont drive anymore but i can tell you this when i dont have a ride to the woods witch i usually do i take the chance of riding down about 6 streets one major highway rt 30 to go riding yes i love it out there i never out of 5-6 years of riding therre ever seen a ranger i call it banshee territory just cause theres allot of trails were i can open my quad all the way and yes i myself would drive 2 hours to do it

sweet, sounds good. let me know when you want to go.

ill let you know it wont be this weekend like i said im waiting on an a arm, some packing, shocks, timing plate, and sopme other crap BUT next weekend the 6th and 7th i think it is me and a couple other guys should all have our bikes ready to go it was weird we all ripped them apart at the same time but im not on a god damn 4 poker

anyone else wanna come bode1 are you coming next weekend

ill let you know it wont be this weekend like i said im waiting on an a arm, some packing, shocks, timing plate, and sopme other crap BUT next weekend the 6th and 7th i think it is me and a couple other guys should all have our bikes ready to go it was weird we all ripped them apart at the same time but im not on a god damn 4 poker

anyone else wanna come bode1 are you coming next weekend

I'm off this weekend, you talking about Sat. or Sun?

hey michael jackson exactly what type of riding is there at ur crib like alot of tight shit, wide open, jumps ,whoops the reason i ask is cause im pushing alittle over a 100 hp and would it be worth bringing otherwise i was going to buy a 09 yfz450 in a month or so anyway so drop me a line . I usuallly ride down by BIGWILL'S in Manchester they call it asarco, crystal lake and 100 other names, been riding there 4 10 years only place i can open that beast up plus i ve never been beaten in a race down there so it gives something to look foward to each time i go anyway hit me up wit some info thanks!!!!!!!