oko carbs

sangheraent

haha yea I didnt know they exsisted until I saw your sale thread. yours a little bigger then where I want to go.

i have a set of the 30mm okos and i love them!very easy to set and alot cheaper than some of the others!i also have three other friends that run them and for the price you can't go wrong.all parts are keihn so parts are easy to get too.

I run the 30 OKO's also, 10X better then stock and Basiclly the same as kiehin's, use all the same shit and work the same for alot less money.

Get them man you will be happy :thumbsup:

I love mine, great response and you don't have to change intake or airbox boots if you're running a box.

YEAH, and that too. I love these carbs...kinda a middle of the road type Carbs for doing any kind of riding. Still great power down low and real healthy up top.

Great quality also.

savage if your runnin them Im runnin them! now I just have to save up the coin to get a pair. I think ill wait until I send my top end out.

do your guys carbs have the "power jets"?

Fuckin copy cat :biggrin:

Yeah dude, grab them , there the shit for what you need and ride.

You will have to drive up from Vancouver and come ride with us up at Larson hill up on the Coke this summer bro! :thumbsup: And we'll put my F.A.S.T bike up against your HJR bike LOL :thumbsup: All in fun man....

iv been thinkin about comin to larson for a couple years now if i didnt hear so many rumors of those old guys driving so slow I would have been up in a heart beat im only like an hour and 20mins away. i think i might be able to get a couple sport quads up there if there are going to be more.

Im adding a few HP to my bike the old fashion way (diet and excersize) so I might just give you a run for your money.

Edited by sangheraent